ENGLISH FOR CHILDREN
* Time for Kids. A weekly magazine for kids that delivers the most current news.
* School Discovery. Discovery Channel's Website with lesson plans and learning contents for all kinds of subjects for K-12.
* Kids' Health. Dealing with feelings, recipes, everyday illnesses, injuries, and kids' talk.
* Kids Domain. A great site with a lot of games and free software to download.
* Picture Books. Free online picture books by professional illustrator and Writer Dandi Palmer.
* Franky Fox & Friends. Free online picture books by professional illustrator and Writer Dandi Palmer.
* Weekly Reader. A popular site for kids and teens. Read this week's feature story.
* Room 108. A primary education site for kids with lots of free online games but all with an educational focus.
* ESL Kids Lab. Printable ESL Worksheets, Games Videos, Kids Vocabulary & Grammar Quizzes,Powerpoint downloads.
* PBS Kids. Games, stories, music, and coloring.
* Story Place. The Preschool Library and Elementary Library with new activities and themes being added each month.
* Kids Web Japan. An attractive site for kids to learn about Japan.
* Space Place.NASA's Website for kids. Games, animations, projects, and fun facts about Earth, space and technology.
* British Council's Learn English Kids. You can listen to songs, read and listen to stories.
* Education Place Kid. Wacky Web tales, brain teasers, and best reading activities.
* International Children's Digital Library. The best in children's literature are made available online.
* Scholastic. Popular website of the largest publisher of children's books.
* Brain Pop. Popular site for kids to learn English and other subjects.
* Fairrosa Cyber Library of Children's Literature. A fairly big collection of classics, folk tales, and professional journals.
* Kid Genius. Free educational software to teach alphabet, numbers, counting, and so on.
* Phonics. There are phonics posters, flash cards, coloring sheets, game cards, handouts and more.
* KidSource Online. A parenting newsletter with a lot of good advice.
* Carol Hurst's Children's Literature Site. This is a collection of reviews of great books for kids, ideas of ways to use them in the classroom.
* ESL Play House. An excellent resource for teachers of young learners.
* Teach children ESL. Download free worksheets and flashcards, play free games and songs.
* ESL Kids Stuff.Some excellent links for both teachers and students.